Kremploch tournament went well.


If you believe this barbaric sport can go "well" at all.

Another year another Kremploch tournament over.Thanks to my village's champion wining we're allowed internet for the next couple days. Courtesy of the Black Sails. Let me ask you something. Am I the only one who is getting sick of seeing our nations athletes cut up?

2 score and 2 years ago, my farther came to this village with a desire to farm, raise some sheep and adhere the the great one's almighty plan. We fled the battles of the Black Sails and began a simpler life here in Britain. what we did not expect was Kremploch.

And I am sick of it.

1 comment

S. G. Renee said...

Revolt repression!
Tuesday nite after the moon rises and the sun has just finally fallen asleep. Be there at the neighborhood gallows!

Post a Comment

 
|  Naked Crab Man Returns. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger