Chruch Decides to Fuck Poor


(aside, Yes I did stop posting, no I will not apologise, yes I have wrote more slenderman stuff, no I dont think anyone is actually reading this)

A couple weeks ago the Catholic church in Washington DC decided that it would finally lay down the law on Gay and lesbian marriage. They did this by threatening to stop all social contact and help toward the homless people. Stop me if you've heard this one already.

Yes thats right, a church is lowering itself to the kind of childish inane gesture that it touts itself as being so high above. What a bleeding surprise. I am shocked, blown away by this, shook to my very core. I simply can not comprehend a group based solely around pretending to help people while simultaneously hurting and damaging all those who stand in the way of their plans (or money. Whats the difference really) would go massively out of their way to hurt some people just because their billion year old flavour of witchcraft is slowly being phased out of society.

The church makes me sick. I'm not going to bring religion into this because at the heart of the issue this is not about religion. There is nothing religious going on here. fact of the matter is the catholic church runs shelterers and hospitals an soup kitchens and other such niceties that cater and help nearly one third of all the homeless people in Washington DC. This would affect about 6000 people. Love Thy Neighbour! But not if he's gay! Then you need to literally kill thousands of people! Its right there in the bible folks.

I realise this is an old topic. Thankfully the church also lacked the nuts to follow through on their horrific plan and those loveable gays seem poised to get their marriage. For once it seems justice prevailed. Its nice when that happens. I'll leave you with a nice bible passage;

And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ - Mattew 25:40-45

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Naked Crab Man Returns. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger